Pre Purchase Pest Inspections
Surekil Pest Control’s Pre Purchase Pest Inspections are carried out in accordance with the AEPMA'S Code of Practice For Prior to Purchase Specialist Timber Pest Inspections and AS 4349.3-2010 Inspection of buildings Part 3: Timber pest inspections.
The Pre Purchase Timber Pest Inspection Report consists of two parts, a Timber Pest Inspection carried out by one of Surekil’s qualified Timber Pest Inspectors and a Building Inspection carried out by one of our recommended,independent, qualified and insured Building Inspectors.
Pre Purchase Timber Pest Inspection Report
- Reports on Termites
- Reports on Timber Borers
- Reports on Timber Decay Fungi
- Walls are scanned with a Moisture Meter
- Visible timbers are sounded
- Thorough inspection of all accessible areas of the property
Pre Purchase Building Inspection Report
- Reports on the structure
- Reports on general condition and maintenance required
- Reports on Plumbing and Electrical
- Reports on the site and fences
- Estimates given for rectification work
- Thorough inspection of accessible areas of building & yard
See our helpful Home owners guide to Preparing your property for a Pre Purchase Timber Pest Inspection.